Here’s what Alternative Earthcare can do for your Commercial Property:
- Identify your individual needs and objectives
- Lawn and Tree Fungus and Disease Identification and Treatment
- Growth Regulation Service
- Other Services that will free your staff to concentrate on day-to-day maintenance
- Consultation and Estimates available
- 100% natural organic fertilizer options available
- Guaranteed results
- Check backs every 2 weeks for review of treatments completed
At Alternative Earthcare, we understand that you are doing a lot more than maintaining grass, trees and shrubs at your properties. You are involved in maintaining memories for your customers. So our professionals understand that it takes time and sensitive care to maintain your property. We also know that in providing this care for your property it can be a very demanding job, and we recognize the role that a healthy, well-groomed lawn plays in helping you market and manage your property.
Alternative Earthcare services Condominiums, Apartment Complexes, Industrial Properties, Cemeteries and Large Scale Communities. We service, but not limited too all of : Nassau, Suffolk, Brooklyn and Queens Counties.
Complete Lawn Care Services:
- Turf Growth Regulators, both Organic and Synthetic
- Bermuda Grass Eradication
- Combined Pre-Emergence and post-emergence applications
- Pre-Emergence applications to established plantings to prevent weed germination
- Broadleaf Weed Control
- Grassy Weed Control
- Core Aeration and Slit Seeding Applications
- Iron Treatments
Broadleaf Weed Controls:
Fungus And Diseases:
Over fertilizing will only worsen the situation. In the spring there is a fungus called Redthread which produces small patches in the turf and the tip of the grass plant looks like red sowing thread. Most lawn care companies will ether apply nitrogen or a fungicide as this fungus is brought on by iron deficiency and that is why we add iron to our late spring treatment.
For complete vegetation control of your property the following services are provided:
- Weed prevention in bare dirt or gravel areas, on walkways, in parking lots and throughout planted landscapes.
- Applications prior to paving to prevent weed breakthrough in asphalt paving.
- Selective grassy weed control in established planting areas.
- Weed control in bare areas and in cracks and crevices in and around load-bearing surfaces.
- Long-term weed suppression in industrial areas.
- Combined pre-emergence and post-emergence applications.
- Pre-emergence applications to established plantings to prevent weed germination.
100% All Natural Poison Ivy Control:
Our Tree and Shrub Care Program includes:
- Insect Control
- Disease Control
- Scale Control
- Dormant Oil
- Deep Root Feedings
We monitor your property each visit and will treat the affected plants with a broad spectrum product to help minimize damage . We will apply the right product at the correct time and at the correct rates according to the label. For harder to control insects, such as scale we will soil soak around the base of the plant. For insects that bore into the bark of birch and beech trees Alternative Earthcare will inject the tree with treatments into the base of the tree to help extend the life of the tree.
Both Soft Shell and Armored Scale are difficult to control. Soft shell scale excrete honey dew that will create a fungus called sooty mold which will interfere with photosynthesis within the plan. We treat this mold with dormant oils in the spring and a contact and systemic soil soak will help the plants get rid of these damaging insects.
Dormant oils are effective in controlling certain scales that overwinter as nymphs or adults such as Cottony Maple, Euonymus, Lecanium, and Obscure Scale. We at Alternative Earthcare apply such oils in early spring and late summer to eradicate insects by killing them while they are still in the egg part of the cycle.
Deep Root Feedings:
Deep Root Fertilization is a process where a Alternative Earthcare technician injects our specially blended fertilizer directly into the root zone of your trees and shrubs. Our timed release fertilizer formula continuously feeds and nourishes your landscape throughout the entire growing season to give you the healthiest and vibrant landscape possible. Alternative Earthcare’s balanced deep root fertilizer blend includes precise amounts of premium slow-release nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium, iron, and a micronutrient package along with beneficial Humic Acid all designed to significantly enhance the health and beauty of your valuable landscape all season long. We root feed in both the spring and the fall of each year.
Recent Lawn And Tree Applications
(Click to Enlarge Photos)